Guitars Are Taking Over The World

Or something like that.

Name:
Location: Linn Creek, Missouri, United States

Married since 1979, with 3 children, and a grandbaby.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

More Random Thoughts

I love listening to sermons. In fact, as I type this, I am sitting at McDonalds using their WiFi to work online. There are a number of people I love listening to.

My favorite preacher, hands down is Mark Scott. Mark is acedemic dean at Ozark Christian College in Joplin. God to the college website and find the chapel sermons link and you'll get to choose between a number of chapel speakers, which always includes Mark at least once or twice a semester. www.occ.edu

Mark is a good friend. I've known him a long time. Someone that has become a friend over the past 3 years is Lynn Ragsdale. Lynn is the Senior Minister of Christ Church of Oronogo (Missouri). They put their sermons online every week. So I get to listen to Lynn frequently. I love his style as well. He is very, very effective as a preacher and minister. God to Christ's Church's website and click on online sermons and choose from the messages they have archived several months back. www.ccochurch.com

Central Christian College puts their chapel sermons online. www.cccb.edu Yesterday I was at the school and got the priviledge of hearing my friend and former president of the college, Lloyd Pelfry. Brother Pelfrey has been serving Central for 50 years. He dealt with the topic, "Submission." The theme for the year is "Like Christ." Go to their site and check out the messages.

There are others. I love to watch and listen to Greg Laurie who established Harvest church in California. The site is www.harvest.org

I also like to watch the Saddleback Church's services. www.saddleback.com

There is also Randy Gariss at College Heights Christian Chruch in Joplin. www.chcchurch.org

Check them out.

Jeff



Psalm 33:3 The best instrument you have is your heart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home