Guitars Are Taking Over The World

Or something like that.

Name:
Location: Linn Creek, Missouri, United States

Married since 1979, with 3 children, and a grandbaby.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I'm a Boring Coffee Drinker

My daughter thinks my coffee drinking is boring. I like, dark, rich, coffee, without any additions. My daughter on the other hand will only drink coffee if it has creamer in it, flavored creamer. YEECH! Well, today, I spent about an hour at Starbucks working on a sermon about our amazing God. So, to step out of the samo-samo, I ordered a Caffe' Americano not knowing what it was like. I'm good for a surprise, so I thought, this looks interesting, so I'll give it a shot. It was straight black coffee. NO FLAVOR. Just straight coffee. How's that for a kick in the shin. Plan on something different, order (I think) something different, but its the same, just named fancy. So much for not being a boring coffee drinker.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just because it has a fancy name doesn't make it unboring! Next time get the Caffe' Americano (which means american coffee)BUT add a shot of Carmel! Delicious! It isn't creamer, just a flavor thing...real good, better than creamer!

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home